The Slingshotchannel Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slingshotchannel Official Forum

The official forum of The Slingshot Channel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Website and Blog
To the website
To the blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeby JoergS Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:50 am

» The Slingshot Forum
is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeby ForumTech Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:33 am

» New section idea: other weapons.
is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeby ultimatelizardman Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:12 am

» The race is on.
is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeby Lars Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:23 am

» is there a way to get chat here?
is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeby MaddyMax Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:01 am

» Idea for new forum tab: Legal
is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeby Bert the Welder Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:51 am

» Password visible in confirmation mail.
is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeby mikehunt042084 Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:43 am

» HELP!!! Blank post.
is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeby mikehunt042084 Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:09 am

» Original post date?
is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeby tokSick Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:37 pm

» Legal in France
is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeby Xaromir Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:37 am

» Just a thought
is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeby DaveN Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:09 pm

» What's with the Signatures?
is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeby §pÒ¸Ón§ Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:40 pm

» Suggestion
is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeby Thomas Kole Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Keywords
slingshot
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:22 am

is there a way to get chat here?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaveN

is there a way to get chat here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get chat here?   is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:01 pm

Live chat would be nice but then there would have to be ones that would be willing to be moderators so the rooms would stay civil and polite Ive been to some chat rooms and its terrible at times ..foul language bad remarks ,,the problem with them is a person can not be banned until everyone has read what they wrote and there are some real jerks out there !!!!! Maybe setting up a forum room in here with some kind of time table would allow people to connect at the same time to dicuss things . Google talk is 'live chat' persons to persons It puts you at the controls..you can except or refuse people Just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
Lars

Lars

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get chat here?   is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:56 am

Jörg, we could really need a chat Smile
i mean a live chat too
Back to top Go down
http://www.slingshotforum.forumieren.com/
JoergS

JoergS

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get chat here?   is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:54 am

Chat is online now, bottom of the page. Behave or I'll close it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slingshotchannel.com
Lars

Lars

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get chat here?   is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:07 am

ok thanx
Back to top Go down
http://www.slingshotforum.forumieren.com/
slingpit

slingpit

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get chat here?   is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:14 am

Is it possible to create a counter on top of the forum page, to see that there is anyone
in the chat ?
Most of the time we miss us only for minutes.
Back to top Go down
MaddyMax

MaddyMax

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get chat here?   is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:50 am

slingpit wrote:
Is it possible to create a counter on top of the forum page, to see that there is anyone
in the chat ?
Most of the time we miss us only for minutes.

i don't use the chat*. but if i would after all, i would pm the persons i'd like to chat with.

*would be very boring for others to wait, 'till i searched through dictionarys to find the right words.
Back to top Go down
slingpit

slingpit

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get chat here?   is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:56 am

MaddyMax wrote:

i don't use the chat*. but if i would after all, i would pm the persons i'd like to chat with.

*would be very boring for others to wait, 'till i searched through dictionarys to find the right words.
Maybe you will use the chat in German language?
Back to top Go down
MaddyMax

MaddyMax

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get chat here?   is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:01 am

slingpit wrote:
Maybe you will use the chat in German language?

still kind of stress for me. it's already too much stress to use the shift button. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get chat here?   is there a way to get chat here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is there a way to get chat here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slingshotchannel Official Forum :: About the Forum-
Jump to: